December 27, 2011

Jesus Calls All - 76

Take Jesus to work today (and every day). Watch your blessings increase!

Matthew 5:16 - Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

At my workplace, Christian music is played and bible tracks and sometimes my bible are out for all to see. In almost two years, I nor my employers have never received any complaints, only words of encouragement: from both co workers and clients. I experience the same pro Christ attitude at my bank as well, so I know I’m not the only one out in the world that proclaims God at my worksite.

I’m sure one of these days the complaints will come. I can only hope I will have the courage Peter did, stating “we ought to obey God rather than men (Acts 5:29). I have learned the Lord has my back, so I know my job is safe, until the Lord has other plans for me. Besides, who wants to fire someone who continues to pray blessings upon their employer and their clients? (Oh yea, I forgot. An agent of Satan would!)      :-0
As Christians, we have been too passive in our faith for too long. We need to display our faith, and make it known where that faith is. Let others ask questions. Let your actions answer them. Pray the Holy Spirit gives you the words you need to answer them. Pray that you will be given the courage to stand up for Christ at your work – this was not an overnight decision on my part – this challenge I place before you took me a full year to get up the nerve! Finally, pray for your employers and clients. It is good to bless non believers as well as believers; after all, how else can a non believer turn to God except with the help of someone like us?

No comments:

Post a Comment